Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Day Sixty.
Today school went well. Mie was sick, so I missed her! I have noticed some things about my teachers though. One of my teachers, when he wears this bright red sweater, looks like a skinny Santa Claus with no beard. Yeah I know that doesn't sound anything like Santa, but his hair is white and all curly and bushy, and he just looks like Santa! Although sometimes he can be kind of stingy, but I try to ignore that. It takes away from his Santa look. Then I have another teacher who is super nice to me, but always wears his glasses that are missing one of the things that go over your ear to hold up the glasses (I don't know their specific name, and it is probably really easy). I have always wondered why, but it almost gives him a very wise appearance. Who would've thought that! Then I have an italian teacher who ALWAYS wears black, all the time. I swear I have never seen her not wearing something black! Her hair is black also, and she is super tan. This is random but she also speaks SO FAST I can barely understand what she is saying 3/4 of the time. Oh well. I know this is terrible, but for some reason one of my teachers reminds me of the murderer in The Lovely Bones. I know it is so bad, but he just looks like him! I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON. He is so nice to us also! Oh yeah, then there is this CRAZY AF teacher who is so mean. She just starts randomly yelling at THE TOP OF HER LUNGS, my ears ring after. I am not even kidding. I do not like her at all. Actually there are two teachers like that, so that's fun. My science teacher reminds me of a famous person, but I just can't think of it. When I do I will for sure write about it. There are other teachers I have, but none have left an impression on me yet. Oh wait! There is my geo-history teacher who reminds me of a fairy! Hehe. She is really tall and really skinny, has a cute and small face, and has a pixy hair cut! Also she dresses super cute, so when I see her I see Tinkerbell (I am strange). Anyways, after school I ate lunch with la nonna and then Fabiola helped me with some of my homework. I had to read a passage for la buffa, and it is just really hard for me to understand the concept of it. I can understand the literal sense of it, but to understand the significance is more difficult. Then once I was finally finished, we went for a walk before her cooking class! We ran into la nonna during this time, and so I went back with her because Fabiola had to go to her class. I then ate pizzas with Francesco and his friend while watching some super important soccer game. It was pretty intense, but I have a terrible attention span so I went to shower and now I am writing this! Okay, I guess I will go to bed now. Ciao a tutti e buona notte!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment