Monday, November 19, 2012

Day Sixty Eight.

I have been so busy (and maybe a little lazy) to even write in my blog, so right now I am a week behind. SHAME ON ME. I honestly do not remember last Tuesday AT ALL. It was just too long ago. I don't remember anything significant happening, so I guess that's good I am not forgetting anything, right? HA. Oh wait! I cut off the head of a fish for dinner! It was so gross though. I could feel it when I cut its neck because I had to cut through the bone. DISGUST (as me and my Kansas buddies would say). Other than that I did some homework (actually I listened to music while my homework sat on my bed, pretttyyyy productive) and I ate! That is something I always do, if you haven't noticed the trend in my entries. It might be unhealthy, but I honestly don't care here (also all my clothing still fits the same, so that's a good sign I guess). Yeah, this is a super short post and I am sorry to disappoint. I promise to make my days more exciting so I will have more to dish to you all! For now, I am going to bed. Good night to me, and to the rest of you... enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment