Monday, November 5, 2012
Day Fifty Six and Fifty Seven.
Yes, I am combining these two days for two reasons. One is because I haven't updated my blog in forever and I am too lazy to write 5 entries right now, and reason number two is because I literally did NOTHING on these two days. We had a break from school, and I didn't go Wednesday, so I had a 5 day weekend (best thing ever). Since I went to the Halloween party Wednesday night, I slept basically all day Thursday. It was bad. I woke up at lunch time, and then after lunch watched movies all day with the fam. Then I went to sleep. I didn't even change out of my pajamas (yeah it was that bad). Also, everyone was out of town for the holiday, so I didn't have squat to do! It was actually really nice to relax though. We all just kind of hunkered down in the home. Then on Friday night I went out shopping with Mie and Beatrice. It was fun! We got mini pizzas to eat and walked around La Spezia. It is crazy how many people walk up to you that are selling little crappy trinkets. It is soooo annoying. I am always saying "NO, GRAZIE" haha. That's what they told me to say, and then to just keep walking. I am not even kidding you though, sometimes they just start putting their merchandise ON you while you are walking away! I get so sick of it, but whatevs. After shopping I went back home and hung out because tomorrow I am going to Montecatini with Mie and Beatrice! I am so excited! So now I am going to go to sleep to prepare for the big day. NIGHTY NIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment