Monday, November 12, 2012

Day Sixty Six.

We woke up at 10:00 am today. We were tired. My back also hurts, but that is beside the point! I was so happy because we had pancakes for breakfast! Some of them with nutella and others with butter and actual Canadian syrup that Meghan brought with her from Canada (so cool)! After breakfast we stayed in our pajamas for a while and then we watched some more of the comedy videos on the laptop. Some of them were funny, and others were kind of offending. Meghan and I really didn't like him that much, but Dianna does so we just watched them! Then around 12:45 pm Meghan's host family came and picked us up for lunch. We said thank you to Andrea and then headed back to her home. We ate lasagna, broccoli, and apples for lunch! It was yummy lasagna too. After lunch we went to her room and she taught me to play a song on the guitar! I suck though, so I just played a tune and she played the really pretty part! That probably took me like an hour, and then we went on facebook and stalked a bunch of people. Yeah, I am going to admit I facebook stalk just like every other person who has a facebook. BAM. Then her friend came over and we talked for a while with him before he had to leave. After that we sort of just chilled. We were so tired so we laid down and turned the lights off, and then of course that was when we started talking and had a full on conversation. After that we weren't even tired anymore. Fabiola and Francesco came over around 6:15 pm and we ate some snacks, talked, and sat around the fire place together! It was so simple, yet so much fun! Then at 8:00 pm we had to go because Fabiola and Francesco were going to a movie that night. They dropped me off at home and then I ate dinner with Andrea! Fabiola made these two AMAZING desserts. I have no idea what they were, but they were creamy and chocolatey and had pastries and meringues in them. I ate a ton. Then I took a shower and now I am going to go to sleep. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment