Monday, November 12, 2012
Day Sixty Four.
THREE DAY WEEKEND FOR KARRIN EVERYONE! I didn't go to school today because I have to go to Sarzana for Biella tomorrow. I am staying the night at my Rotary Sponsor's home with another exchange student (Meghan) because tomorrow we have to leave at 6:30 am... I am not looking forward to that. I also really wanted to go to my host dad's play tonight, but I can't because it goes really late into the night. ): We headed for Sarzana (which is only 10 or fifteen minutes away) and then Fabiola asked me if I had my Rotary jacket. Well, I forgot it. So we called Andrea and asked if I needed it, he said yes, so we turned around. Luckily we were only a minute away from the house. Once I got there Meghan's host mom picked me up and we stopped by the store to get bread on our way to get home. Once we got back we talked for a while and she prepared lunch. Meghan had to go to school that day so we were waiting for her to get home to eat. Once she got back I gave her a huge hug because we hadn't seen each other since Monterosso and we have been wanting to hang out! We then ate lunch and hung out at her house until 6:30 pm. We then went to Andrea's home for the night (Rotary Sponsor guy) while Meghan's host parents went to the play in Genova that my host dad is in. I was jealous that they got to go haha. When we got to Andrea's we drank tea and ate cookies and talked for a while, and then we ate dinner! It was delicious. We had pasta, meat, salmon, salad, bread, and then for dessert... whole baked apples with caramel sauce. I hate cooked fruit, but I LOVED these apples. They were amazing! After dinner we watched some comedian that is a favorite of Dianna (Andrea's daughter) and then we went downstairs to "sleep" haha. We actually stayed up for another two hours and THEN went to sleep! We were enjoying having an american type of night because no one here has sleepovers. I MISS THEM! We stayed up late and talked about pointless things. It sounds like a typical sleepover to me. I just wish people did them here! It is so much fun. I will spread some american culture and start having a ton of sleepovers haha. For now we go to sleep. NIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment