Sunday, November 25, 2012
Day Seventy Five.
I love Caterina Santilli! We walk to and from school together (when we remember or when we wake up on time haha) and she is amazing. We always have THE BEST talks and she can makes me laugh so hard. This night we decided to get together! I love going out at night because there are some Christmas lights up, people play music at night, and I can smell roasted chestnuts at the stores. It truly feels like the holiday season to me! They are still setting up a ton of the lights, and I cannot wait to see them when they are all finished! We walked around La Spezia, as usual, and kind of did our own thing! We window shopped, and mostly just wandered about! It was fun though! We ate some little pizzas and focacce, and then we sat down on a park bench for a while. We were sitting by this carousel and it was playing some children's song, and she was singing along to it. I just started cracking up asking her what it was! She then taught it to me haha. It is actually somewhat catchy. Then she joked with me and said "hey Karrin want to go ride on the carousel?" haha I said YESSS. Except we didn't... so we just took a photo next to it. That's good enough, right? Then we went grocery shopping because her mom needed her to pick up some things. We were waiting in line in the meat section, and the lady in front of us started freaking out and it was because the butcher lady person (haha yeah I don't know) had taken off her gloves after she cut the meat to weigh it ON paper. She didn't even touch the product at all, just the paper to put it in a bag. I mean I can understand her saying POLITELY that she would like another pack of meat, but she just flipped out saying she didn't want it anymore and walked away. Caterina and I were just standing there silent with our eyes wide open. I felt bad for the lady ): Anyway, after that we just explored the store looking for all the stuff she needed, and then we went to pay! The stupid cart was so annoying because you drag it behind you and it ALWAYS hits your feet! I got so fed up with it! After we left we walked back to our homes, and then I ate dinner! Now I am going to go to hit the sack. It was a pretty dang good day for me. Also, I am so excited for Thanskgiving on Thursday! YAY! Okay, night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment