Sunday, November 25, 2012
Day Seventy Four.
YAY MONDAY! Actually today was a pretty good Monday. Not going to lie. After school I did the usual "thang" (a.k.a eat, watch tv, eat, do homework) and then at around 6:00 pm I walked to Daniela's home because we were going to go see Breaking Dawn (yes, again) together with her sister and Giorgia! I like this movie a lot, and I am not ashamed of it at all. We ate dinner together, piadine, and then we were on our way! Marta drove us (Daniela's sister, my second host family) and when we got there we got popcorn and drinks! I actually got coke and I have no idea why because I don't even like it (although it was pretty good). It was so funny because during the movie Daniela and Marta were making THE FUNNIEST expressions! Especially at the end haha. Marta was freaking out and grabbing on to me saying "NOOOO" haha. Their minds were blown when it was over (like when Giorgia and I saw it for the first time!). Giorgia and I were cracking up because we had already seen it, so we knew the ending. After this they took me home, and then I went to bed because it was 11:00 pm and I have to get up for school the next day! It was so worth it though. This week I actually stayed up super later every night, which surprises me because normally I am daed by 10:00 pm. I guess that's pretty cool! Now I am going to go because I have nothing else left to say. Okay, BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment