Monday, November 5, 2012

Day Fifty Eight.

Today I went to Montecatini! It was so much fun, and such a beautiful little town! I woke up around 7:00 am and met Beatrice at the station at 8:55 am for the train at 9:20 am. When I got there she wasn't quite there yet, and I ran into this guy who I met the day before in my building. It was kind of weird to run into him two days in a row, and yet I had never seen him before that haha. Anyways, he is one of the people who sells umbrellas and stuff on the street so that he can live here. My umbrella broke, obviously, so he was trying to sell me one. When I said "no, thank you but I don't need one" (which wasn't true, but I didn't want to buy one that I wasn't sure wouldn't also break!), he helped me fix mine! He is so nice! I talk to him for a while until Beatrice showed up, and then I said bye. We then got on our train! All of a sudden all these people with these outrageous costumes started coming on the train, and I said to Bea "what's going on" and she told me there was a comics convention in Luca which was on the same route to Montecatini. I saw Pikachu and all sorts of other anime characters. It was uhm, definitely different! There was even a girl with rainbow hair (not going to lie, I kind of liked it). We started getting closer to Montecatini, but we couldn't find the stop so we called Mie and she told us to get off at Pistoia which was a 20 minute drive from Montecatini. So they came and picked us up there, but while we were waiting I got a croissant with nutella in the middle! YUMMAY. Then we headed to the mall! It was huge (it is called gigli, a type of flower)! We looked at all the shops, and then got some food at this cute little italian restaurant. I got lasagna, and it was delicious! Then we met up with some of their friends, and shopped some more! We all went into Hollister, and us girls were basically in heaven because all the guys were HOTTT. But seriously, everytime we saw another guy we were like "WHY IS HE SO HOT?!" haha. Also whenever someone walks by they would say "ciao ragazze" AHHH. It was amazing, and my favorite trip to Hollister...ever. Then we headed back towards Montecatini! We walked around and they showed us some things, and then we got some gelato! I got chocolate, nocciola, and some other chocolate one (I do not remember what it was called). We sat and talked for a while, and then it was time for us to go home ): We stopped at a pizza place on the way to the train station, and it was amazing pizza! I just love italian pizza in general. Then we missed our train, but we just took the next one that was going to Genova but stopped in La Spezia on its way there. Phew! Once I got home Andrea had some friends over for the soccer game, so I just watched some TV and now I am going to go to sleep. BUONA NOTTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment