Friday, November 23, 2012
Day Seventy Two.
Today I went to my italian class again with Mie! I really love this class. There are people in it from all over the world (so I get an even more enriched cultural experience!) and they are all so nice! There is once lady in it who is from Mexico, and she is SO FUNNY. The best part is that she doesn't even try. It is literally just how she responds to questions and how she acts in general. I love her! Then there are people from Russia, and other country near Russia that I cannot pronounce (it is like something-stan), China, Mexico, Dominican Republic, America, Denmark, and other countries too! I always have a blast, and I learn so much! The first time I was nervous because they teach all in italian, but I understand EVERYTHING so I guess that's pretty nice! After the class Mie and I went our separate ways home. Once I got back I ate lunch and skyped with my parents! I told them all about how Fabiola and Francesco are going to do Thanksgiving for me this week. I am seriously too excited. Then during the night Mie and I went out went a bunch of our italian friends to dinner and to watch Breaking Dawn! They are too funny. There was probably 13 or us! I love every single one of them though! Some I even met for the first time! We went to this restaurant and ate french fries and a piadina (kind of like a taco, but with italian food inside the tortilla). SO YUMMAY. After we ate we went to wait for the bus. I have no idea how this came up, but we started talking about rapping. So obviously I said "I can rap all of Look At Me Now" and they were like "NOOO?!" haha. Then I HAD to show them I could, so I rapped the whole thing and they were SO FASCINATED! It was hilarious. Their mouths were dropped and eyes opened so wide haha. They were freaking out wondering how I could talk so fast, so then I replied with "ohhh no, YOU guys talk so fast!" haha. Then I asked if they knew the dougie, jerk, stanky leg, etc and they didn't! So we were playing the songs on their phones and I was showing them the dances AT the bus stop haha. It was seriously so much fun. I don't think I have laughed so hard in my life. Then once we got to the theatre we were talking funny pictures with the Breaking Dawn poster (everyone has to do it!) and then posted them on facebook! We got our candy, and then Mie and I turned around and they were gone! We started freaking out wondering how in the world 11 girls could disappear in LITERALLY 30 seconds. We called them and they had gone into the bathroom, so I guess we didn't see because they thought we were with them! When they came out we all just started laughing though! We then went into the movie... YES. Mie and I were afraid we wouldn't understand anything! The first words of the movie were "Sei bellissima" and Mie and I started saying "YESSS WE UNDERSTAND!" haha. The awesome thing though was that we actually understood everything. I was so freaking happy and proud of myself haha. After the movie we all went home, and now I am going to bed because tomorrow I am going to Cremona. I had an amazing day though! Thanks to everyone who made it awesome haha. NIGHTY NIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment