Friday, November 23, 2012

Day Seventy and Seventy One.


Yes, I am once again combining two days. I just have a terrible memory. I'm so sorry world. These recent few posts are going to be a little dry in content. I will try to make them as interesting to read as possible (without making up stuff haha). So on these two days the weather was pretty decent, and I was super happy about this because I am sick of rainy weather. It has been so rainy lately, I just can't handle it! It is too depressing for me. These two days I went to school (fun fun fun) and I actually am starting to learn some things in some of my classes. It totally depends on the teacher, the subject, and what we are learning that day, but I can say I can follow the lesson (if I want to)! I'M HAPPY FOR THAT! These days Fabiola and I planned a lot of the stuff for Thanksgiving next week! I wrote out all the ingredients we would need and I also wrote the rest of the recipes in her cook book. We talked about how we are eating at Zio Pippi's house (which I am SO pumped for, I love that guy) and all the yummy foods we are making! For now that is all I really have to say about these two days. I am excited (soooo very excited) to celebrate Thanksgiving here! It would just feel too weird to not to ANYTHING. I am very grateful to have such an amazing family to do this for me. THANKS FABIOLA, FRANCESCO, AND ANDREA! PEACE.

Oh yeah! Also on Thursday I only had to go to school for three hours because I had to go get a card to show that I am legally allowed to stay here (or something important like that!) and then after Francesco and I went to Mira Bello. He showed me his new workspace! It was so much fun. I also got to meet some of his coworkers (even his cousins who work WITH him)! Yeah, that's it! Haha. Goodbye for real now!

Dangit, I also forgot that on Friday I went to Daniela's home for lunch and to see their new kitty! IT IS SO ADORABLE! Also it's name is Daphney (how cute)! It was funny because Daniela kept telling me she sucks at cooking and to not expect anything super yummy haha. We ate gnocchi and it was really good! She was happy for that! Then I played with the cat for a while, but it was super crazy today. She would NOT sit still! Daniela was getting slightly impatient with her because she was CRAY. After a while she started to settle down though, so we watched X-Factor (it was the first time I saw it, and it was the italian version, but I really liked it!) and then Daniela had to do homework so I went home! Okay that's it! I promise this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment