Monday, November 5, 2012
Day Fifty Nine.
I love sleeping! I slept in until 10:00 am today. I was pretty happy with that (I didn't over sleep, but I wasn't sleep deprived!). We hung out at the house, and then ate lunch, and then I attempted to make caramel apples. Let's just say it was a complete FLOP. I was so disappointed too because I was really craving a caramel apple ): We made them from scratch and I think that was the huge difference. Everything was wrong! The taste, the consistency, the thickness, and the color! I hated them, but my family loved them! I mean I am glad they liked them, but I wanted them to try American caramel apples! Fabiola told me we can try to find caramel though! So I am pretty pumped about that. She made a tiramisu to balance out my cruddy apples, and let me tell ya... IT WAS SO GOOD. I thought I hated tiramisu, wow was I wrong. I am addicted to it now. It will literally be a problem for me. After we had fun baking, Fabiola and Francesco had to go to dress rehearsal for his play this Friday! They said I could come, but they wouldn't be home until 1:00 am, and I have school tomorrow. I just couldn't do it! So she made me some dinner and set it out to eat when I was ready! It was mozzerella, meat, bread, a vegetable pie, and pumpkin pie! I love all these things so much! Then Andrea left for Genova for school again. I was home alone, but it is nice sometimes to just be able to do whatever I want. For example, I ate like a complete pig. I would not want anyone to see how I ate my dinner tonight, wow would that be embarrassing or what? Then I skyped with my family! LOVE THEM. Although my host family came home so much earlier than they thought! They came home at 10:30 pm! They felt bad because they thought it would go later, so I kind of wish I went now! It would have been fun, but I will get to see the final product this Friday! It is so cool because it is all men in the musical (they do this every year) and even men play the roles of females (like back in the day haha). Francesco is a girl named "Ashley" haha I am so ecstatic to see it! I saw his musical from last year and I was laughing the entire time! Okay, now I am going to go to bed because I actually have school tomorrow for the first time in 5 days. Night everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment