Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day Twenty Three.

I am so excited for today (once school is over haha). It is rainy here, which I am LOVING right now. Also it is getting cold so I can start wearing my fall clothing! I am getting so excited for autumn! Anyway, after school I went home and ate lunch, and then Mie came over around 3:00 pm to watch a movie with me! The only problem was that we couldn't get the TV to work, and my host parents were at a soccer game so we tried to figure it out! We worked on it for over an hour, and just gave up. Luckily, I had downloaded The Hunger Games on my iPad for the plane ride here, so we just watched that! Also we ate oreos with peanut butter because Mie had never had it before. She loves it! After that we got our things ready to take the bus to her home for dinner, and then going to Jux Tap (a disco). When we were on the bus we were speaking half italian and half english, so we were getting some funny looks haha. It is fun to see people react when we talk! Once we got to her house, we walked up the GIANT hill to her front door (literally we were out of breath). We walked inside and hung out in her and Beatrice's room for a little bit, and then ate dinner! We had pizza and ferinata. SO GOOD. Also we ate fruit. Then we got ready to go to Jux Tap! Once we got there we had to wait outside for a while, but once it was 11:00 pm we could go inside! It was so much fun! We danced and talked and had a blast. After that we left at 2:00 am in the morning to have Beatrice's dad pick us up, except he had a flat tire! We sat in the car for a while until he couldn't get it to work, and then he called me host father and asked if he could come pick us up! It was 4:00 am in the morning when he came, and we didn't get home until 4:30 am. Then I went to sleep because I was so tired. Now for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment