Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day Fifty Three.

Today nothing huge happened, but for some reason it was a really good day for me. School went by super fast which is always awesome when that happens, and then the rest of my day just went really well! After school I ate lunch with nonna (pasta, bread, meat, fruit) and then once Fabiola had came and eaten we went back home. I WAS FREEZING TODAY. I had to wear my north face, gloves, scarf, and boots in the house! Fabiola put their portable heater facing towards me in the kitchen though and then she made me a cappuccino! She knows how to make me feel better haha. It felt so nice and it warmed my insides! I then started to carve another pumpkin, when Fabiola told me to stop because Patrizia (my second host mom) was coming over to see me carve the pumpkin! I was carving it for her too (: She LOVED it. It wasn't the best one I have done, but they thought it was beautiful (which made me feel really good haha). I love her so much. She is sooo nice and treats me like I was her own daughter! I love all my families too. I am very blessed. After she left she sent a photo on Facebook of her and Daniela (her daughter) with the pumpkin! She loved it too! YAY! I love carving pumpkins too. I would love to do another! Haha. Then I got a headache, but I took some ibuprofen. It didn't go away though. Fabiola had to go get some ricotta for a dish she was making for dinner, so when she came back she made me a panino! LOVE HER. After that my headache went away! Then I washed the pumpkin seeds from the recent pumpkin so that we can cook them tomorrow. Fabiola and I watched NCIS while doing so, and then I just got so cold! I had to whip out a blanket then and turn the heater back on. WHY AM I ALWAYS COLD?! I have no idea. Then Fabiola made dinner, we ate, and then they had to go to a meeting for Francesco's play in two weeks. I cannot wait to see it! They said they wouldn't be home until midnight, so I skyped with my mom and now I am going to go to sleep! They said I could come with them, but I have school tomorrow and I am so tired! Also they said it is super boring, so I would probably fall asleep anyways! Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment