Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day Thirty Two.

So nothing important happened today until Fabiola asked me if I wanted to go to a fashion show tonight! I was like "UH SI!!" haha. She she to dress up, so at first I was thinking I could wear my nice cheetah print jeans with my new boots, a tan (fancy) shirt with a jacket. I was so wrong! I came out and she said I had to change haha. It was funny! So then I changed into my new black dress with lace tights, and my black heels. When I showed her what I was wearing that time she said "OHHH CHE BELLA!" haha I love her. Francesco is a sponsor or something for the fashion show, so we got to sit in the first row! We also got gift bags with perfume in them. I love perfume, so I was quite the happy person. Also, Fabiola spoke in the show! It was awesome, and I took pictures of her hehe. It was so much fun. There was a section for little kids and it was ADORABLE. At one point a toddler and then a kid that was probably 7 came out, and the little boy just sat down on the runway. His brother fixed this problem by continuing to DRAG him across the runway and then pick him up! Everyone was cracking up! So then one of the workers went on stage to help him haha. I was dying. Then the adults came on. There were 5 categories (elegant, lingerie, night out, and other ones I can't remember). The lingerie category was something I was not expecting. I saw wayyyy more body parts than I had signed up for haha. Although the man in the underwear wasn't as tortuous to see than the others (; OKAY HE WAS HOT! He also walked along the first row and gave us free perfume samples (the women). So attractive... After the show I thought I recognized one of the girls in it, and it turns out I did! It was my friend Beatrice from school, and her sister was also in it! It was so cool to see her up there! I also talked to some of the other models after the show because one was from London and the other spoke English also. They were so nice! Fabiola told me that they modeled also for Armani and other companies like that. I had so much fun, and it was my first fashion show to go to! My first fashion show was in Italy! AWESOME. OH I ALMOST FORGOT! I also ate another whole pizza for dinner tonight! I was so proud of myself. Who would've thought you could be so proud from eating something? The strange thing is is that I am not gaining weight, but I am losing weight. The other foreign exchange student I know says she is too, and I think it is because we walk EVERYWHERE. I like it though, and I am not going to complain if I am not getting fat haha. Now it is midnight, and I am exhausted. Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment