Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day Forty.

Today I got ready for school early, so I went with one of my friends to school and hung out with him and some of his friends at a bar next to the school! It was really fun and I got to meet more new people! It was freezing when I got in the school today, so I had to wear a coat all day. I am so happy though that it is getting cooler! I love wearing winter clothing. After school I went home and ate lunch with nonna, and then went home and Fabiola made me hot chocolate! I drink that stuff everyday since it started to become cool! Then after that I finished some of my homework for la buffa tomorrow! I love her so much. Mie and I wish we had her everyday! She is sooo nice! She also always brings us a little snack, which is so cool because we are always hungry around that time of the day! After I finished my homework I hung out with Fabiola for a while, but then she had to go to a meeting. I then decided to watch some TV to help me better my italian (: haha. Then when she came home I joined her in the kitchen to watch her cook! Andrea is coming home from Amsterdam today and he loves pasta, so she is making a seafood pasta which I LOVE. After dinner we watched a new episode of NCIS (because we are both obsessed) and then I went to sleep! It was a normal day, but great as usual! CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment