Friday, October 19, 2012

Day Forty One.

So today is Wednesday, and it is the middle of the week (since I don't have to go to school on Saturday because we are going to Milan)! This week has gone by really fast already. School is still a bore, but I enjoy being around the people! After school I ate lunch with nonna, and then I practiced italian for a little bit. Then me, Fabiola, and Paula (her sister) went out around La Spezia! We walked around into shops and looked at what they had to offer haha. Fabiola bought a super cute pair of shoes, but I just window shopped (: I am saving all my shopping for this weekend in Milan! I am SO PUMPED. After that we walked back home (it was around 8:15 pm), and ate dinner! I also watched some MTV music videos (good time, something by kanye west, gangnam style, and other videos) which was pretty fun. I have never really watched the music videos when they play them on MTV! It was definitely entertaining! After that we watched NCIS, and then I showered. I also talked with my momma, papa, and sister that day! I love talking to them! They always make my day. I told them everything that's happenin' here in Italy, and they then filled me in on what is going on in their lives. I miss them a lot, and I also have noticed that I miss the little things about America or my life there. I miss going to my relatives' homes and just sitting there talking or watching tv, I miss AMERICAN peanut butter, and I miss being able to wear scrub clothing in public and see 50% of the other people outside wearing sweats also! Although I reallllllyyy do like how well the men dress here (that is something I won't argue with haha). Okay, now I am going to go to sleep because I am exhausted. Goodnight world!

No comments:

Post a Comment