Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day Forty Six.

I am so tired today, but then again I am tired everyday haha. School went well, and very fast which was AWESOME. Then after school Mie and I went to Le Terazze! We were craving McDonald's TERRIBLY. We both got 2 cheeseburgers and a mcflurry, and we were still hungry so we got farinata haha. Yeah we are fat. I don't know why but we both say we are hungry all the time, but that was never the case in our home countries. I DON'T WANT TO BECOME FAT. After we ate we definitely suffered the consequences though. We both had a stomach ache! I think it is because we weren't used to such bad food for such a long time, and that we ate so much of it haha. Oh well, it was worth it! We then shopped around and bought some things for Halloween next week! We both bought make up from kiko (a make up store), nail polish, fake eyelashes (YEAH), and earrings! We are going to be black cats! I am so excited. After Le Terazze we went back to the school for a meeting for her organization she came here with. It was fun because we got to see people who might do this same experience next year! We also got to tell about our experience a little bit with some people. Then we went shopping again in the center of La Spezia! We are obsessed! Then I went home and did some homework, and then we ate dinner. I ate with nonna because Fabiola had a cooking class and Francesco had to work super late. I love eating with nonna though! She is so much fun and a very good cook just like her daughter! After dinner we watched Dallas, and then I went home and skyped with my lil sissy for a bit (; LOVE HER. She definitely brightens my day up if I am having a bad one, and she makes me laugh my "bottom" off.  MISSING YOU JULIE. Now I am going to bed because I am dead tired. CIAAOOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment