Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Day Fifty Two.
I slept in so late today! Well, I woke up around 9:30 am and then got ready and ate breakfast, but I was so tired from the night before that I fell back asleep until Fabiola came home at 1:30 pm and woke me up for lunch! It was crazy, but I definitely needed to sleep in. It had been quite a long time since I last slept past even 9:00 am .We had a big lunch because the whole family was there! It was so yummy! We had lasagna, bread, fried zucchini flower things, meat, fruit, and dessert! SO GOOD. After we ate we went back home and we all watched some tv together. It was such a cold and rainy weekend that there really was not much to do. It was also so foggy that day, and it even hailed! CRAZY. Fabiola and I cooked the pumpkin seeds from yesterday also, and they were amazing. They were cinnamon sugar seeds! Everyone loved them! I also helped her a little bit with cooking dinner, and then she made me a cappucinno because she knows I love them! After that she had recorded all of the Halloween Town movies, so watched two of them! It is finally starting to feel like Fall to me, so I am really happy! After watching the movies we ate dinner and then I showered. I am always so cold here, and my room is the coldest in the house (so that doesn't help much). I have to wear sweat pants, two shirts, socks, house shoes, and a scarf to bed! I also put the covers over my head because my face becomes so cold in the night. It isn't really even that cold outside yet, so I am nervous for winter! Oh well, it will be fine (; I will get used to it! I just skyped my family which was fun. My dad and sister just came back from church, and my mom is sick. I hope you feel better mommy! Sooner than later, obviously! I love you guys, and I love and miss all my friends in family! I just wanted to let you know you are on my mind right now! Have a fantastic day! Night. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment