Friday, October 26, 2012

Day Forty Nine.

So today school was mediocre. I fell asleep in one class so that is always fun. I felt better though because so did Mie. She had to take a coffee because she was so exhausted! I wasn't as bad today as other days though. Some classes though are just TERRIBLE. We don't understand anything, the teacher doesn't give us something to do to help us, and then they just talk the whole time while the students take notes. One of our teachers told us that they want us to talk to our teachers about it though because they should be giving us something to do to help us better our italian (or something, I don't know). After school I went home and ate lunch with Fabiola (PASTAAA) and then I literally didn't do anything. I was so freaking bored, although it was nice to relax. I mostly just practiced italian and watched Jenna Marbles videos. Around 5:00 pm Fabiola and I went to Patrizia Ghiglione's home (my second host family) to see about a vacuum she might buy. I hung out with my future host sister (Daniela, her birthday is the day before mine so we are almost the exact same age!) while the mommas looked at how some vacuum worked. She showed me the colors she wanted to paint her room which was cool! She is thinking about yellow because it is supposed to help with studying and concentration (and they do a lot of that here). OH AND THEY ARE GETTING A KITTEN IN NOVEMBER AND I AM SO EXCITED. I miss my cat, so this kitty will be a nice substitute until I can get back to Miss Polly (wow, I'm weird). We also looked at her photo albums, and some really old ones too. It was soo cool to see photos from as far back as the 50's! Everything looked so different. Her grandma even has a car from WW2 (pretty sweet). After that we went home and ate dinner (just me and her though because Francesco had to work). She always makes me chocolate pancakes for dessert (I am NOT complaining) which I love! It is funny to me because we don't really think of them as dessert, but since they never make them here it is thought of as one! It makes sense though because they are not healthy for you at all! Now I shower and go to sleep. BUONA NOTTE! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment