I AM GOING TO MILAN TODAY! I am literally so freaking excited! We left at around 10 and got there around noon. We then met up with some of their friends that I had met the second day I was here. They are sooo nice! We then went to a cafe and I drank a cappuccino! I love them here. It is bad how much I drink them sometimes. This one was already my second within a three hour period. I never thought I would like coffee this much. Then we went to see the Duomo. It is GORGEOUS. If you don't recognize the name of it, you will definitely recognize it when you see photos of it. It is huge and beautiful. We also went to the gallery which was like a covered area with all these designer shops, and then we went to the fashion part of Milan. Wow. I had no idea things would be so expensive. I was hoping to buy something small at one of the designer stores, but even the small impractical things were so expensive. So I didn't buy anything designer, but I did buy a cute pair of earrings! I am happy about that. The most expensive thing I saw was a 9700 euro dress at Dolce & Gabbana. The cheapest thing I saw at a designer store was a 60 euro keychain... yeah. It was so much fun to see all the high end fashion styles. There were some pretty weird clothing though. Stuff I would NEVER wear. It was literally clothing you see in fashion shows, but would never buy yourself.
After we shopped we went to a gelato store (of course) and I got chocolate, nocciola, and bacio! They are my three faves (: We then continued to walk around and shop! I bought some make up from Sephora so that was fun. Also I saw the Scala, which is a giant theatre where operas and plays are. I didn't get to go inside, but maybe next time! We then went back to their friends' home and ate dinner! It was so yummy. We ate lasagna, eggplant with cheese (SO DELICIOUS), and then some meat! I didn't eat the meat though because it was raw haha. People here love eating raw meat, and I just can't do it! Then for dessert we had chocolate fondent. SO GOOD. After dinner we all talked for a while, and then Fabiola and Francesco went back to their hotel and I slept at their friends' home because the hotel only had one bed. They are such nice people though. It was a very nice stay for me (: Now I am going to enjoy another day in Milan because it is my last until the next time I go! CIAO!
No comments:
Post a Comment