Friday, October 26, 2012

Day Forty Eight.

School went well today! I was glad once it was over obviously, but whenever we have our italian tutor school is so much better. She is so nice and she always brings us mini pizzas and focaccias for a snack! SO AWESOME. I learned a lot more today with her, and she said our journal entries are improving! We are writing complex sentences and even writing more in general! I still have a long way to go, but it feels so good to know that I am improving. After school Mie and I went to La Pia for lunch. I love this place, so much. It is delicious. I always get pizza, farinata, and then focaccia alla nutella for dessert. IT IS HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH PEOPLE. I am always so satisfied after eating there. Then we walked back to my house because all the shops close down in the afternoon for lunch and what not. It is cool, but inconvenient if you want to go shopping! We watched Midnight in Paris when we got back, and was so funny! We even watched it in italian which made me feel so much better knowing that I could actually understand it (with subtitles in italian of course)! Then Fabiola made us chocolate chip pancakes. YUMMAY. It reminded me of home (: After that we went to the gelato store by our home (yeah we are fat, we eat so much here). The guy there remembers me because I go there a lot, and he knows I am from America. When we ordered we did it in italian, and then he talked with us in a while in english! I did not know he could speak english which was pretty cool! He is so nice. I got chocolate, nocciola, and bacio. Those are my signature flavors here in Italy. Then we went SHOPPING! I got a black dress for Halloween and two pairs of earrings, and Mie got some jeggings! Then we went our separate ways, and when I got back I watched NCIS with Fabiola and then we ate dinner! Now I am going to go to bed. Yeah I know it is lame I always end my blogs with this phrase, but it is how my day always ends! I will mix it up this time. I had an awesome day! YEAH. Bye bye everyone who reads this (which I hope someone does...)!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention though that this morning I almost got pooped on by a bird. Like if I would have been walking 0.01 seconds faster, I would have been bombarbed by bird doodoo. NOT COOL. Then also I saw a cute little baby bird dead on the side of the road a few second later! Once again, NOT COOL. Other than that this day was amazing, okay bye now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment