Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day Twenty Two.

I have come to the conclusion that school here sucks, but life is amazing. It is definitely worth it in the end! I LOVE ITALY. We had a lot of good classes today too (not the material, but the people we were with). We had 1E, 3E, 1C, and another class that I don't remember haha. After school Mie and I took the bus to Le Terazze (a shopping center), and we were so happy we didn't get lost! We ate these yummy things called piada or something. It was a tortilla with cheese, meat, tomatoes, and oregano! IT WAS AMAZING. Then we ate some gelato! I had chocolate fondent or course!Then we walked around and looked at all the shops! Mie bought some cute things, and I just looked haha. After the mall, we went back to Piazza Verdi (where the school is and other places) and met with Beatrice. We walked around and looked at more shops because she needed some black heels to match with the dress she plans on wearing for tomorrow night when we go to the disco! She found a pair, and I love them! After that we got some yogurt (like ice cream) with chocolate and coconut. We then walked back towards the school to meet with some of our other friends! We walked around with them for a while, and then stopped and grabbed a little snack at a bar (it is a cafe, but they mostly just say bar). Then I had to go home for dinner, so I left and went home to eat! Then I practice a little bit with conjugating verbs, showered, and went to sleep! It was a really fun day once again, and I cannot wait for the weekend to be here (it SHOULD be right now, but I must wait one more day)! Until tomorrow everyone! CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment