Thursday, October 4, 2012
Day Twenty Seven.
I WENT TO SCHOOL TODAY EVERYONE! YAY for me! It was such an easy day for us. We had history, philosophy, english, and a free hour because we couldn't go in our last class. They were taking a test and I guess we would be a distraction or something. We went to the gym instead and hung out with the awesome gym teacher (Fabiola wasn't there, but the guy is so awesome)! After school I went home and ate lunch with nonna again, and then I had to go to the police station with Fabiola to get fingerprinted. It was pretty stinkin' cool. It was all electronic, so I got to see my fingerprints slowly show up as it scanned my finger. The smallest things entertain me! After that we went to Daniela Ghiglione's home (my second host family) and I got to see my next house for the first time! I love it! It is so pretty. We drank some juice all together (although Fabiola and Patrizia had tea), and then THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE. Yeah, you heard me. Okay, it wasn't groound splitting or anything, but we definitely felt it. I am not even going to lie... I kind of thought it was cool. We then walked out of the building though in case a stronger wave came or something (but that never happened). I have experienced my first earthquake everyone. Then we talked with them for a while and left to go park the car in the parking garage. We had a little detour on the way home though! There was this super cute Christmas shop we went into (Fabiola knew the owners, but then again she knows everyone!) and it made me wish Christmas was here SO BADLY! I started singing Christmas songs and I wanted to buy everything (although I didn't but anything)! After that we went to Piazza Brin, which is beautiful. There is a gigantic church that we went inside, and it was amazing to see. I didn't have my camera though so I couldn't take any photos, but Fabiola said we would come back again because it is close to the house (walking distance). Then we went to this pastry place where she had a friend, but she wasn't working. We bought some canoli for dessert after dinner, so I was super excited. Then we returned home, and I skyped with my family (mom, aunt, grandma, grandpa) for a little bit! Fabiola did also, and I got to be the translator which was so much fun! It made me feel like I am truly learning the language. After we spoke with them it was dinner time! IT WAS SO AMAZING. We had home made pizza, focacce, tuna on salad, and then the long awaited canoli. It was definitely a good day for me. Oh, and then I watched TVD, so it was even better. Now I am going to shower, and then SLEEP. Night peeps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats Awesome Karrin!
ReplyDeletethanks so much lars! MISS YA!
ReplyDelete