Friday, September 14, 2012
Day Seven.
Today I woke up so late (11:00 am). I feel like I am still adjusting to the time, because I am always tired! I got ready for the day, and then just hung out around the house for a little while. At around 2:00 pm we ate lunch at their grandma's home (every meal here has been absolutely delicious so far, and it is always something I have never had before), and then we watched NCIS and CSI. My family loves to watch crime shows (so I fit right in)! Then around 5:00 pm I went out with Daniela and Giorgio (her boyfriend) to hang out! We (once again) walked around La Spezia (I definitely get my daily work out) and we stopped at a cafe to eat some focacce (I didn't though because I wasn't hungry yet). Then we went down to the port and walked along the sea. Daniela took some pictures of all of us too (maybe she will put them on facebook). I also saw the Italian Coast Guard, so I took a picture of it for my dad (he was in the USCG)! I will post it on facebook soon! Then after that I came home and watched "Friends with Benefits" (in Italian, of course), and then we ate dinner! After that I watch "Hitch" (LOVE THAT MOVIE) and then went to bed because I need to get up early tomorrow to go see the school! I will write again tomorrow! CIAO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment