Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Final night.
This is my last night in America until next summer! Today has been very eventful! I woke up and my mom, dad, and I went to run some last minutes errands. Then we went home and ate lunch and I finished packing everything! We then went to get some euros for me (which are so cool looking!) and pick up my sister from school. When we got home my grandparents and aunt came over to see me before I leave, and we also all had dinner together! Finally, we went to my pastor's home to pray for me and my journey in Italy. Now I am back at home and in just pure shock thinking that in 13.5 hours I will be on that plane. It's been so distant for so long, now it's so close! I am more than ready for it though. I will update tomorrow as I go from airport to airport! Arrivederci a tutti!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment