Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Day Nineteen.
Today I woke up on time! YAY ME! School went pretty well, but Mie and I really wanted to get one of the pizzas (and we literally try everyday but they always run out), and when we got there they were all gone AGAIN. We are determined to get one tomorrow! I love the people in our classes, and everyone is amazing. In one of our classes though (it was geostoria with 5D) we needed more chairs because we had to go to a different room for presentations, so the teacher went and grabbed a few. Mie and I shared one until another man came to bring more. Then this grouchy lady came and took a chair from a girl who was SITTING in it, and started yelling (in italian, obviously) at the teacher because she had taken her chair! Mie and I were just staring at each other with our eyes wide open because we were so shocked, and then to make it even worse she started tossing chairs in the room and yelling even more! When she left, our teacher followed her and then we could hear them yelling out in the hallway! I know it is terrible, but I was trying so hard not to laugh. It was so crazy! I have never seen a school employee act in such a way. It was definitely fun to watch though (haha). Also, Mie and I hate the bathrooms at the school (if you have seen the picture on my facebook then you will understand why). There is no seat! So that was a fun adventure, I guess. After school I went home and ate lunch with nonna again, and we had a blast! Then when Fabiola came home her sister also came over. We were talking for such a long time, and we had so much fun because I was video taping them saying english words haha (pumpkin pie, Hong Kong, roast beef). We say that they can laugh at how I speak italian, and I can laugh at how they speak english! It works out perfectly (: Then around 6:00 pm I was hungry so Fabiola made me this yummy sandwich on a tortilla with some sort of cheese and meat haha. I loved it! After that we watched the soccer game that La Spezia was playing in, and we saw Andrea (my host brother)!!! We were freaking out, and we called him and talking to him while we were looking at him hahaha. We were so excited. OH YEAH. Also, I found out (from another exchange student, Megan) that when you say "sono eccitata" it actually means "I am horny" and not "I am excited"... do you know how many times I have said "sono eccitata"?! You would think A LOT because I am always excited as to what is going on in my life right now! It is slightly embarrassing, but I think it is about 100 times funnier haha. Then later my family had a rotary dinner, so I went to get pizza with Camilla and her cousin Caterina. It was DELICIOUS, and I almost ate the entire thing! I was so proud of myself haha. After that they walked me back to my home, and I showered and went straight to bed because I am always exhausted! It is time to enjoy another lovely day! GOODBYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment