Friday, September 21, 2012

Day Fourteen.

School today was a lot harder, and 329743 times more boring. Mie and I had art for 2 hours as our first class. When we signed up for it we thought it was where you actually made art and did projects (like in America), but no! It was ART HISTORY (kill me now). We both were so tired, that we almost fell asleep! We were so happy once it was over! We went to go get a snack from the vending machine because we were starving, and we both got these delicious cookies called "bueno," OMG AMAZING. Then we had science with Eleonora and Eleonora (they are so awesome), and that class was pretty good! I understood most of it because it was chemistry, and I have had three years of it haha. I also told them the English names for the elements and bonds! It was fun. Then we had history, and by that point our brains were fried. We undestood some of what he said. He was teaching about ancient Rome (it was an interesting subject), but we noticed that he said "ci siamo" A TON, so we started counting how many times he said it haha. We were laughing so hard, but trying to contain it as to not distract the class (but they definitely noticed)! After that class we went to gym, but we didn't have our change of clothes because neither of us have tennis shoes (we both hate gym), so when we walked in one of them gym teachers started saying to us, in italian, "why aren't you changing?" and we were like "uh we don't understand" and so then we sat down and she started telling us that having our stuff if necessary and that we need to bring it next week. We weren't too fond of her haha. After gym it was time to go home! So I walked home with Caterina, and Mie went with her host sister! When I got home we ate lunch at nonna's place, and it was amazing! We had these fried vegetables (it was like tempura), bread, fruit, mozzarella balls (the real deal), and some sort of dish that was a type of cheese with a type of vegetable in a pie crust haha. It is so good! They make it a lot which makes me very happy! After lunch, we went back to our flat and I hung out around the house until around 6:30 pm. I went out with Camilla and Chiara, and we went to a little cafe for a while. After that we went to Zara (kind of like H&M), and looked at the clothes! I would say all the articles in italian to help me learn them! After that we were walking around and we ran into their two guy friends, and they were hilarious! We talked to them for a while, and then Chiara had to go get a pizza for her brother who was sick. Then we split up to go home for dinner. We ate meat kabobs and fried potatoes. It was delicious! Then we had pumpkin pie for dessert! They LOVE it! We plan on making it again soon! Then I just chatted with Fabiola for a little while and we all watched some soccer games, and then I showed her what cheerleaders do because it somehow came up in a conversation. So I looked up "SMNW cheerleading" on youtube and showed her some videos! She was fascinated! Then I saw there was a video for the cougar coaster, so I showed it to her too and she said they have something like that here! Then it was 10:45 pm (the time was flying that night), so I took a shower, said goodnight to my parents, and hit the hay! It was a lovely day, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment