Oh my, I have to say that I miss you guys so much already. Kathryn and Caleb left today, and Tessa leaves this week. You all have been such amazing friends to me, and I really do not know what I would do without you in my life. You have helped me in my walk with Christ, and you have always been there for me even when I "thought" I didn't need help. You all crack me up so much, and I feel you all truly understand me. I value our friendship, and will treasure it always. I know that our bond will not break while we go our separate ways because we will see each other soon again. We have such a HUGE thing in common, and I believe that is why we will always be close friends. Thank you for everything you have done for me, I will never forget any of it. I love you all, and see you soon :).
P.S.
Have an amazing time at college this year! I will be joining most of you next year at KSU. EMAW!
No comments:
Post a Comment