Sunday, August 12, 2012
26 Days.
I have already had to say goodbye to many friends, and I will only have to say farewell more as the week goes on. I feel this week will be the hardest to get through seeing everybody go off to college, but I know I will see them again next year! I have also been talking to my host families and their daughters a lot throughout the summer and they are such amazing people! I can't wait to meet them. Their names are Francesca, Camilla, and Daniella. They have been so nice to me and have helped me so much with learning Italian! They even taught me some slang and some cuss words (haha)! I have less than a month, and I am ready than ever to start a new chapter in my life. Italy, get ready for Karrin Branson, because she is so ready for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment