Monday, August 6, 2012

One Month Left.

So one month from today, I will be boarding the plane to Italy! This summer has gone by so quickly for me, and I am so excited to start my year in a foreign country! This last month in the U.S.A. I plan on cleaning out my room, packing everything I possibly can fit into my suitcase, and spending as much time with my friends and family that I can! Most of my friends leave for college in the next 10 days, so I am starting to feel the tears come as I see each of my closest friends go off to college. It is going to be a hard transition, but I know I am ready for a challenge. I cannot wait to meet all the wonderful people I have already been in contact with in Italy, and I also cannot wait to show all of my close friends and family everything that will be occurring while I am away! So it is one month from today. One month and I will be starting a new, but fantastic adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment