Monday, August 27, 2012
10 Giorni.
In 10 days I depart the USA for a year. My sister from my first family (Francesca) in Italy just arrived in Colorado for her foreign exchange! She told me her room is ready for me! I am SO ready to meet everyone and see everything and just to get started on this grand new adventure. I am counting down the days now! I have started packing finally, and I have also started to fill up a box of things to send to my first home (to give me more room in my suitcase to fit more clothes)! There is so much I want to take, but it won't all fit! Oh well, I need to remember to save room because I am going to want to buy a lot of things there! (: Let's do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment