Monday, January 7, 2013
4 Months.
Well, today marks four months here in Italy and I have a little over 5 to go. I cannot believe it is almost half way over! It seems just a few weeks ago that I got here. So much has happened in these past four months than has probably happened in all my life. Every experience has been amazing, and I still have to pinch myself every now and then and saw "KARRIN YOU ARE IN FREAKING ITALY!" haha. I am in love with Italy, period. I finished packing up my room today because tomorrow I am switching. There have definitely been some emotions, but I am ready! I love my host family right now, and they told me that I can come over whenever I want (which makes me feel pretty good because I will miss them a little)! My next home family is really nice too though. Every change in life is hard. I know that. So off to a fresh start tomorrow! Today was also the first day back to school since break started. Talk about ROUGH. It was probably the longest school day I have had yet. That is always true though after a long break! It is always a pain to get back into routine. Now I am going to eat dinner with my family, and then hang out with them a little bit! BYE BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment